Conception myths/facts

Hi mummies! Is it true that you need to follow a specific time, diet, days, position etc to conceive your gender of choice? Like if you did this and that you'll get a boy, if you did the other way round you'll get a girl? How accurate is the myths? Oh and dont forget the chinese gender calender! Some said its accurate! Had a boy previously, now wanted a girl. Any conception tips that mummies can share? 🤭 PS- Please dont judge me, I know gender is base by husband's chromosomes and whatever God wants to give, but its not wrong to try and make an effort, right? ❤️

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

Love this question.. Gurl... trust me, i had my share of advice, stories and myths from family and friends. Geesh, tried it all.. diff position and all lol! it didnt work for me. Wanted a girl for my 2nd..I have 2 healthy wonderful boys now. We get what he gives i guess nevertheless... im so so so bless and grateful.

Read more

i calculate the ovulation date. they say doing before ovulation date tends to be a girl cause girl sperm survive longer than male