Post Birth Bill

For mummies that just give birth, soon to give birth. Here's a copy of my attached post bill which recently I requested for hard copy to be sent via post. I am under subsidy, KKH and vaginal birth. They did give digital copy but linked expired so I submit form to ask for a hard copy. You will need the case file and other details in order to have it sent to you correctly. For under subsidy GST will be absorbed and you will have subsidy from GOV. Therefore, you can see the before/after. Please don't ask about PRV because both pregnancy I didn't take gynae neither under PRV. You will also see the amount Antenatal Claim. That will be the return cheque to you which will process within one to two weeks depend on hospital back end. You may see the breakdown and see the charges for each category.

Post Birth Bill
5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

hi, my edd is around 7th oct and im wondering how the situation will be like for class c ward. may i know how was it like for you? first time mummy here, and going to be giving birth at KKH as well

8mo ago

So far so good. I had no issues. However when it comes to prescription of medicine, if vaginal birth, there's tearing and you need epsom salt for sitz bath, please request from them. Most of the time nurses on duty are helpful and they are young but well trained (for me) You need any assistance they will lend helping hand esp when it comes to feeding, bathing, toilet visit. Meanwhile for bill, that's my bill under Class C. I would say depend on individual therefore it will be between 1k to 2k.

Does that mean if im under private and taking ward A itll be $6k & above 🫠😩

10mo ago

Yes, I would say about $6k and above before subsidy.

Hi dear, is this inclusive of your bby too?

9mo ago

So far this is the amount stated on my bills and deducted from my spouse's Medisave.

Did you use cooling pads provided?

4mo ago

Yes I did. I had stitches. I was given a set of cooling pad, disposal undies, maternity pad. Then requested for another set.

VIP Member

👌🏽