6 Replies

very normal... my baby is now 5mo and also refusing milk. Sometimes only drink 50ml, when his usual is 170ml. We even tried to extend the in between milk feed but still not drinking as per normal. Always thinking if he is intaking sufficient nutrients with the decrease intake of milk. So checked with doctor, and it's normal they said. Sometimes the amount of milk intake will decrease too, and can start to prep them for solid food at 5month plus.

this happened to my baby too, sleep from 7pm to 7am, however, we will feed her at 12am even tho she is not asking for milk. day time, she will refuse milk, we guess maybe she is teething so not comfortable to suck and change her feeding interval from 3 hours to 4 hours.

I just went to pd for same reason..and also my bb is highly constipated due to lack of liquid. Pd rec to start solid w leafy veg n non starchy fruits. Hope that helps!

Normal its a phase. After awhile will go back to normal. U r right that its not the milk bottle or milk powder problem its just a phase

is the teat correct size? there's size 1 2 3 etc. choose something which is fast flow maybe

It’s normal The fact he can sleep through like normal adults is a good sign in itself

Trending Questions