What baby bottle are u using?

Hi mummies. Can share which is your child's preferred milk bottle? I know every child have diff preferences. Just wanna know most baby comfortable with which bottle 😊

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby tried Avent, Dr Brown's and Hegen. He's fine with everything though I prefer to prepare in Avent bottles as it's not as troublesome to wash as Dr Brown's. Avent helps with his colic, less spit ups too while Hegen didn't really work for him. Dr Brown is good for colic too but such a hassle to wash.

Read more

first bottle was tommee tippee and we noticed there would be a milk leak at the side everytime she drinks. I thought it was my baby's problem until I raised it to my mummy group. turns out it was a common problem. changed to pigeon and never looked back!

Am using both pigeon and avent. Pigeon is good to prevent collic. As for avent, got it from free samples so i am using it. My baby don't have any preference about the bottle i use though.

Used hegen, cos started using it, won’t say it’s good. If u don’t snap the cover properly the milk will flow out by accident. They work by snapping the cover

pigeon bottles are really good, i bought them cause i saw the nurses using them in kkh. Really good than at around 6 month onwards i used avent

My 3 kids love Avent! We tried Tommee and hegen before, they don’t like Tommee nipple and hegen bottle leak occasionally

Super Mum

My first loves Dr brown and Medela bottles. My second one is using Philips Avent.

Tried tommy tipee and avent. Prefer avent as less spitting and slower flow.

Avent for my child

TapFluencer

Hegen since birth