Experience in operating theater

Hi any mummies can share their experience for regional anesthesia in the ot? As my previous child I had general ​​anesthesia but for this child at KKH is ​​regional anesthesia, I am really worried😵

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Operating theaters are an important part of modern healthcare. They are used for surgery, transfusions, blood transfusions, and obstetrics. There are many different types of operating theaters the world over, with all types used to perform different procedures. Here you can get https://www.uk-dissertation.com/ to learn more new techniques about the education. So, what are operating theaters used for? Here are some of the different types of operating theaters that are commonly used in modern hospitals:

Read more

i was conscious throughout, did not feel pain and get to see my baby around 20 min from start of operation. medical team talked to me throughout the operation to let me know the situation. also told me to inform if i feel nausea or headache.

Thank u for the reply. Was there any tugging? Or smooth throughout? I am so 😟 worried

3y ago

i did not feel tugging. smooth for me.