Baby high chair

Hi mummies out there, is a baby high chair necessary for baby who is 6months and above ? Is it a need or a want? Need to hear some opinions before Purchasing. 😊 Thanks!

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

To me, yes. So baby sits at the dining table with us and eats with us as a family. Can also put the seatbelt for baby’s safety, and this trains the little one to stay in place throughout the meal time and not run around

IMO, I think it is a necessity especially if you want to teach your baby to eat independently. There are different types of feeding chair, the most common one is the high chair. There are also booster seats, etc.

3y ago

Ok thank you! Got it for my baby already 😊

VIP Member

need. it differentiates between meal times and play times. helps Me alot. even snacks are On high chair for my LO.

TapFluencer

you can get IKEA one cheap and good. to me yes to make sure they sit and eat. I got ingenuity too.

Its a need , my toddler sits in his high chair during meal time with us on the table together

Super Mum

It's a necessity for me, not sure how to feed baby otherwise especially when baby is not stable yet

3y ago

Okay thank you 😊

Its a must buy item. Some kids require bb chair so they able to sit properly..

To me is a need as we want to teach baby to sit together with family for meal.

it's a need for me