3 months old exposed to covid

Hello mummies! Need advice as im a FTM. I just tested positive for covid and am isolating myself from my LO. Anyone’s child ever caught covid at such a young age? What should i do and how bad can the symptoms be for babies? Am very worried for her. Should i bring her to the doctor?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby caught Covid when she was 3MO. Immediately bring them to the PD so they’re able to administer the right medication to help. It can be almost no symptoms apart from fever but it can be bad also with high fever, cough and body aches. Try avoid aircon and naturally ventilate the room. Keep them occupied so they’re not focus on the discomfort they’re feeling. Prepare spongebath, fever relief aids in help to bring down the fever if they have one.

Read more
5mo ago

Thank you so much for the advice!! Will keep in mind. Hoping my baby stays negative but still monitoring her temp and for any symptoms.

babies at any age esp less than 6 months and have a fever... pls bring to the doctor or KKH immediately.take covid test at home esp now the cases are rising. I wouldn't contemplate to get a doctor consultation.

5mo ago

Will do! We’re still monitoring her. Thank you so much.

My baby had covid around 4mo. Only had fever for a few hours, no flu, no cough. Just that she took two weeks to test negative.

5mo ago

Okay thank you so much!! So far my baby doesnt have fever, hoping it stays that way.

Mine got it around 5 mths for my LO. Tat time she was still active n not very affected by the fever/cough/flu

5mo ago

Thank you so much!

My 2.5 months old is having covid too☹️

5mo ago

Oh dear, hope your baby recovers soon!!

do a test on her or bring to see doc

5mo ago

Yeap did the test on her and so far negative and no fever.