Are Prenatal Classes Necessary?

Hello Mummies & Mummies-to-be, Would like some feedback and thoughts on going for prenatal classes. As I have decided to do confinement solo, I think I would be able to just cope w YouTube tutorials and advise from mummies with kids as my SIL has done it the same way. Can I get some advice and/or success stories as well? Haha would be very encouraging for me. Thanks so much in advance 💓

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I opted for prenatal classes and it was the best decision. My classes included 3 days of exercise, chair yoga and yoga on alternate days. On the remaining days meditation and information classes. It is a Live class where many mom to be from different countries joined.It helped me a lot in terms of gaining and maintaining weight, and positivity. The activities and exercise helped as it has become a routine. Throughout these 8 months, my energy level has been the same as pre-pregnancy. I did daily affirmations, and different activities like sudoku, painting, and solving a puzzle in the group so never faced anxiety or depression. I am in my 35th week & both baby and I are very healthy and positive 😊. Classes also helped me with kegel exercises so I am quite positive about vaginal birth. In information class they informed about Breastfeeding, child care, labour class etc. Hope this helps. Good luck

Read more
Post reply image