Fibroid during Pregnancy

Hi mummies / mummies to be, anyone has large fibroid during their pregnancy and how’s your experience? Was wondering if there is any remedy? Mine grew from 8cm to 10cm and i’m only 7 weeks pregnant today. 😢 It has affected me terribly, both physically and mentally. I have a huge bloat and my stomach looks as if i’m 4-5 months pregnant. I lost my appetite as i’m always feel extremely full throughout the day with / without food, moving around is always difficult for me and i have breathing difficulty because of the bloat. I’m facing headache everyday, not sure if it’s related to the fibroid. Help 😭😢

4 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

mine was 7cm when first found out during week6 scan, then at week20 anatomy scan, it grew to 14cm omg. now i am at week26. it's getting hard to sleep. fibroid is on my left so baby loves to hang out at the right side, which caused me very bad SI Joint pain as the weight is not evenly distributed, but i managed it with pilates exercise and talking to baby, asking him to move to the other side sometimes 😅 whatever u described, i don't think it's due to the fibroid as my friends without fibroid also experienced all these during their pregnancies so i guess it's normal? but having fibroid will cause more pain and cramps for sure. i had some bleeding during week16-17 which gynae said it could be due to the fibroid. unfortunately..don't think there's any remedy, doc said can only remove it after delivering the baby.

Read more

I had multiple fibroids during pregnancy and it only got bigger till my 2nd trimester. It was about 11cm big but after that it stopped growing. I was having massive pain in the back and lower ab area. The gynae i met told me fibroids have a high risk of preterm labour.. so i talked to my little one everyday telling him not to come out till after week 36. 🤭 he came out at week 40. I hope you feel better soon!

Read more

hi mummies.. im on 13 weeks now.. dr said i got 3 fibroids size 5cm each ..when pregnant high chances fibroid will grow bigger. and yes i do have migraine since day 1 pregnancy just stay calm mummies .. think positive ..we cn go thru this together.

Hi Mummies, dont stress you will be alright i have 8cm fibroid and now i at the last semester and baby growing well, just pray and talk with your baby 😉