fibroid pregnancy

Hello all, I m currently 9 weeks pregnant and I found out I have a 12cm fibroid and this is my first pregnancy.. anyone here has the same experience? How was your pregnancy journey? How was your baby condition? Doc said my case is quite complicated.. termination has its risk, keep also has the risk..

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I had multiple fibroids too, with the largest at 6cm. Gynae says good thing is that the fibroid is not affecting whether I have natural birth or csec (ie: not blocking the way). There’s nothing we can really do bout those fibroid now that we are pregnant , but those pregnancy hormone will make it grow even bigger. Ur gynae will be the best to advice you on how to proceed on. Good luck!

Read more
4y ago

Thanks.. ya mine is big so gynae is worried too.. there are so many possibilities.. I m categorised as high risk pregnancy and I m so worried.. I visited 4 gynaes.. all said the same.. only thing I can do is wait n pray

VIP Member

I personally had a friend who had fibroid. Her baby was breech and couldn’t do an ECV because of the fibroid. She chose C sec in the end. Baby was born at a whopping 4kg.

4y ago

Prayers for you!

Hi, may I know what you did in the end? Hope all is well!

1y ago

Hi, I have a big fibroid too and in my first pregnancy. Glad to hear your boy was born healthily. May I know how was your pregnancy like? Did you do c-sect to deliver your boy?