Baby Schedule for SAHM

Hi mummies! My LO is turning 7 months and I will be leaving my job to take care of my LO full time. I was wondering what kind of schedule do you have for your LO? He has been waking up frequently through the night and Im worried he is very understimulated currently. Any tips for activities (esp montessori based) or websites to read up on will be greatly appreciated :)

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! Congrats on deciding on becoming a SAHM. It’s an amazing decision, and for me one of the best I’ve made! Housekeeping- Well if you have a helper, leave all the house chores to the helper, if you don’t, you’ll have to wake up early before LO does and get a head start. During the day it’s really on the go chores. Meals - Do your purées and fridge them every 3 days. It’ll save you lots of time. BLW into 8 mths or so you’ll have to set aside some time In the morning before LO gets up. Morning - go for strolls/walks or pick up some groceries together. Late morning- meal time together Nap time - 2to3hours also your me time After nap - supervised play time 2 hours Dinner time - have your meals together Avoid screen time / music before nap and bedtime. This overstimulates LO. I’m strongly follow montessori play and also gentle parenting. Really works hand in hand. You might want to read more on which works best for you. All the best!

Read more