Co-sleep with baby or not? (2-6mths)

Hi mummies, would like to seek advice on your preference to co-sleep or let newborn sleep alone in the next room after confinement nanny leaves? And why? (If say no space constraint issues, portable bassinet can be placed in master room) Thanks!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Cannot advise you on why it’s good to sleep alone. Probably baby will be more independent and can self soothe to sleep on their own, parents can sleep more. I have been cosleeping with baby on bed since day 1 as I feel that I can look over her and I feel safer since I am right beside her and I can watch her. (I don’t like the idea of maybe she needs help and I fail to respond cause I’m not on the cctv or anything.) From 10mo onwards, I just let her roll around the bed and she will fall asleep herself. And also, how long will she still be willing to sleep with me right 😂? So I would say, personal preference. No right no wrong 😊.

Read more
TapFluencer

Hello mommy if there is a space crunch can always make the baby sleep in crib or bassinet in your master room. If not, can place a baby bed (attached image for reference) on your cot and can co-sleep. This will not disturb your baby at the same time baby will be on your reach in case of any need.

Post reply image