Im worried

Hi mummies, last year on 14 june 2021 i was 6week 5 day and i miscarriage bfore and now im at my 6 weeks. How can i be more careful with this pregnancy? I haven seen any doctor yet, thinking to go only when i reach 8 weeks.

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think since you had your worries, please go and see the dr. I am having my first, and I only went to see the dr at 12 weeks because MIL said don't go too early 🥲🥴 but I get folid acid throughout before I went to the dr. I was afraid to be so kanchiong so I serahkan to Allah, kalau ada ada kalau tkde tkde gitu. so when I go see Dr at 12 weeks. Alhamdullilah the baby dah all formed so mcm i felt more assured/relieved. Also, good thing to go early maybe because you can find out if it is ectopic pregnancy ke tk, masa tu i tk terpkir pun. Like i said I legit serahkan kat Allah. Dr will advice better lah but abit scary because some will experience nmpk waterbag but no baby yet sbb too early so that will cause you to mcm worry more sbb tk nmpk lgk. So i suggest, to be really calm and safe at the early stage. Don't stress and expect too much since you have experienced MC. Serah kat Allah, InshaAllah

Read more