Worried abt pregnancy

Im currently 7 weeks, and found out i was pregnant at around 4 weeks. I had mild cramps at 5-6 weeks with nausea and back ache and fatigue. However no bleeding. Im a generally very anxious person and i havent seen my gynae as im only seeing them at week 8. The waiting in between is terrible as i dont know whats happening to my body if im overworking myself (my job is quite strenous but i try to be careful now). Any other mummies feel so lost eg. they dont know if baby is still there…?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes, don't stress too much. I now in my 2nd time pregnant, i had miscarriage the 1st time. as long as you don't have severe menses cramp and bleeding, you should be fine. I went to gynae on last Friday, nausea, bloated cramp is totally normal. keep taking folic acid. I'm taking folic acid 800mcg (Elevit) and doctor gave me another 5mg folic acid. try not to lift heavy things, avoid too much physical work, walk or standing too long. doctor being extra careful because of my history..

Read more
12mo ago

Seeing my gynae soon so will see what she or he will hv to say. Thank you!

I share your concerns. I’ve had cramps throughout and I’m 8 weeks in. I’ve shared with the doctor and she mentioned that it’s normal cause it’s the stretching of our wombs. I think what seal the deal was seeing my baby’s heartbeat during the ultrasound and it helped validate that I AM pregnant. Sometimes we worry too much cause we are first time moms. So don’t worry and I hope your ultrasound appointment will help relieve you from your worries soon!

Read more
12mo ago

Thank you so much for this! Yes went for my first scan and baby is doing perfect :) really alleviate my anxieties

Hi there I also always overthink and I’m also anxious and worried but I know that’s not good actually.. so I know how you feel>< was anxious for the v first scan and for the second scan. I’m still worried definitely probably for the whole pregnancy lol but really just try to have positive thoughts :) Try to rest more whenever possible :) it’s a good sign that you don’t have any bleeding!

Read more
12mo ago

Thank you for this!

Hi, I am currently approaching 10 weeks. And mild cramping is normal as your uterus is expanding. So long as no bleeding shld be fine. I am anxious too hoping to pass this first trimester safely. But jus need keep telling urself to think positively.

12mo ago

Yes thank you!

Same, seeing doc only at week 8, 5 weeks now. Don’t worry too much, eat your vits and pray/hope baby grows well🤍 Sending positive thoughts and sticky dust ✨

12mo ago

Thank u!