morning sickness

Hi mummies, ive got 2 pregnancies without vomitting only nausea, both boys, but now im having my 3rd and gender still dont know, but the morning sickness is so terrible, ive been vomitting like almost everyday till im so weak, im at 17 weeks + 5 days, no appetite to eat also, like always want to be in the bed. How long will it take for the vomitting to go away?

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My experience, vomiting lasted throughout the first trimester. Stopped in second trimester. Now in third trimester, occasional vomiting if my body does not like the food (i assume haha). Its horrible to vomit and have no appetite :( but try to eat whenever you have appetite and eat small portions. If not can eat fruits since it’s easy on the stomach.

Read more
VIP Member

In most pregnant women, it goes away after the first trimester. It typically begins around week 6 of pregnancy and subsides by the third or fourth month. The exact peak of morning sickness is different for every woman, but it will generally be around week 9.

Every pregnancy is different. My vomitting stoped end of first trimester & started back in third trimester till i gave birth.

I’ve got a friend who vomitted till 3rd trimester. I dunno how to answer your question, every pregnancy is different

Each pregnancy is diff Good luck and the morning Sickness should go away after 1st trimester or 2nd

VIP Member

Do consult your gynaecologist , he'll prescribe the right meds for you take care!

VIP Member

Every pregnancy is different! My nausea went away at around 16 weeks.

Every pregnancy is different so it’s hard to say

I have had bad morning sickness for 5 months 😭

VIP Member

I had bad morning sickness for 4 mos.