headache

hi mummies issit safe to take panadol during pregnancy?? as im having bad headache since morning got no idea how to cure it other than taking panadol.

24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Normal paracetamol without any additional ingredients. Also, I have the same headache the whole last week from since waking up, some days it last a few hrs, some day it comes and goes. so last weekend I just eat, sleep, eat sleep and felt better the next day.

VIP Member

Juz take normal panadol will do. You might like to check out using some electrical rough salt warm pack. I’ve severe backache radiating to my lower limbs,bought it via Taobao. Even confinement, it’s good to warmed up the uterus area or back.

VIP Member

Not too often. I have endless migraine. Almost daily during pregnancy but i refuse to take as im afraid will affect my baby

Hmmm. I don't take. I will see doc and let them know I am preg and they will prescribe med that are suitable for me.

Yes once should be fine but if the headache happens very frequently, then you should consult your gynae for meds

VIP Member

Yes ok. Or you can try mixing water with any isotonic drinks. See if it gets better. About 1:1.

VIP Member

It's safe. Just follow the recommended dosage.

If I rem correctly, my gynae said it’s ok.

VIP Member

Yup it is safe actually. One of the safest.

VIP Member

Yup only normal panadol. No panadol xtra