having often headache

hi mummies . Issit normal to have often headaches during pregnancy especially when u just wokeup.........

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For my case it isthe opposite. I had quite frequent migraine before I was pregnant and surprisingly I only had less than ten times of migraine through my pregnancy. I will credit that to good diet and proper rest. Do you have enough rest and healthy diet? Drink lots of water too, it might help. Otherwise can drink some 100+ too. If it persevere, then please visit a GP

Read more

I dun have headache during my recent pregnancy. It's best to see a doctor if it happens often. And also measure your blood pressure too.

VIP Member

Yes. I had it too during my pregnancy. It’s called tension headache. Nothing much can be done just drink more water and rest more ok?

VIP Member

Is normal ,can be due to low blood pressure but sometime can be due to anaemic,raise your concerns to your gynae ..

Hey, Yes it is normal during pregnancy. Do try to take as much rest as possible. and have lots of water

Do drink plenty of water. I read somewhere online that our bodies need extra fluid during pregnancy.

VIP Member

Yes. I have it every single day. Its normal! Just relax as much as u can

Yes try to rest more and hydrate pls. If it’s too bad see a doc

VIP Member

Yes, it’s normal. Try to hydrate and rest more.

You should see a doctor to be safe