Infant care

Hi mummies!! I’m torn between choosing an infant care or a helper!! Infant care is definitely very very expensive because now my baby is a foreigner, working on her citizenship which will take time and baby will fall sick easily? If sick then increase in medical bill, applying leave etc. And helper I’m scared cause I’ve heard so many incompetent ones and have to install cctv at home. Anyone who have experience can share? Thanks!!

18 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Infant care CON: Its expensive for your case. When your bb get sick can't attend school ended you need apply leave to look after. Infant care PRO: BB immune system will be stronger sooner Helper CON: You be stressing even when working, even you get cctv but you be busy watching cctv while working too. Job affected. Helper PRO: After a tired day at work back home you just spend quality time with your bb. Housework be done by helper To pay for either helper or infant care. Why not give up your full time job? Find a work from home job or a flexible working hours, start your own business and look after your bb yourself. At least you will not missed the milestone of growing. You can let me know if you wish to start your own biz working from home i can guide you.

Read more
4y ago

Can WhatsApp me? I share full details in WhatsApp. Maybe a call. 84441228