Baby wants to be carry

Hi mummies, im soo tired.. my baby is about 2.5 months, she wants to be carry all the time.. each time i put her down she will cry... i cannot baby carry all the time coz my tummy will hurts coz im cesarean.. what should i do?

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Normal. Our baby girl also cry when she was younger than 3 months because babies felt insecure during their first few months. You might want to try a cradle with electronic shake function. Hang in there! You can do it👪

VIP Member

It’s normal for babies to want to be carried as they want to be close and feel secure. How about using a baby carrier? And a support belt?

2 months plus still ok to carry thou. I'm in third trimester and my 13 months daughter wants to be carried 24/7 . if not.. tantrum

It’s normal for baby at this age wanted to be close to Mummy. You can try to use carrier which I did, and I had emergency c-sec

VIP Member

its normal. mine improved only after 4 months. but yao lan helped. we used for day naps. at night my baby will sleep on bed

Its normal cos they feel insecure. I didnt buy the idea of dont carry cos they will want you to carry more.

Try putting her in a rocker/bouncer? Those which comes with the toys so she can entertain herself.

4y ago

I have done it.. after 5mins she cry again..

TapFluencer

try use a carrier slowly swing left and right when taking out and placed her on bed.

VIP Member

Seek help from family.. u need a break too

4y ago

Ahhh ok I understand. Its not easy. Baby is still so young, u try swaddling? When my kids were that age we tried macam2 trial n error, bt mostly we seldom carry so i put at swing or i push stroller to n fro ard the hse.. 😅.. if really cnt den i use baby carrier.. it’s definitely super tiring i know, dont worry this phase will be over soon ok 💪🏼

Hi mummy , can try yao lan ?