How Fast Baby Can Get Passport?

Hi mummies, I'm considering to have confinement period at confinement centre in jb. Do you have any idea how fast(within how many days) can baby get singapore passport? Thanks a lot!

11 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi Celine. Me and my wife are also planning to do baby delivery at SG anf go JB for confinement center. But there are some safety concerns to do so. Can we contact you to learn more from your experience?

could u share if u did this successfully? i am considering this too but concerned that if there are any medical issues we need to travel back and forth during confinement period.

Hihi we are expecting our 2nd one and looking to do it at JB confinement this time round as well. Don't mind sharing tips and recommendations

hihi we are looking to do it in JB for our second one as well. don't mind pm me tips, guide and recommendations

hi anyone got any experience to share? I'm also planning/considering to do the same . which centre you chose?

https://jiosaavn.com.in/download/ is the perfect app for music lovers of all ages, even offline.

VIP Member

If you submit the photo and forms correctly, you will receive your passport in 7 to 14 days

Super Mum

Around a week if photo submitted is accepted by ICA.

Submit online and collect in person in a week

Less than a week