Pls advise on this! Thanks

I’m going to be induce as my baby is big according to my ob-gyn. I’m taking private right now. However, I’m planning to go for B2 class instead during delivery. Since my ob-gyn is the one that suggested this. I’m just wandering if it’s still ‘safe’ to go with other doctors on induction since I’m taking B2 and I can’t get my own ob-gyn unless I take A or B1. So ya.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Trust the drs. They know what they'll be doing. I was under subsidise, had different gynaes throughout my checkups (I had all females gynaes, thankfully) and I had 2 amazing female gynaes who did my induction as I had a complication with my pregnancy. They were not the ones who did my checkups and consultations but they were so amazing, very gentle and very caring. I was warded in the high dependency ward after labour and they came by to ask how I was doing. They even came by when I was warded in the maternity ward. Really such splendid experience. And this was the 2nd time experience for me in the same hospital also under sub.

Read more