Weight not stagnant

Hi mummies, im at 33 weeks now and realize my weight is up and down. Is it normal?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

For me, my weight was never quite stagnant.. 1st trimester, it went up. 2nd trimester it went down and start picking up at 3rd trimester. My gynae wasn’t too concern about my weight change (especially when my weight dropped) because baby is putting on weight and was at the size they should be, hence we were all quite chilled about it! Of course if you’re worried, do talk to your gynae. I’m sure they will be able to advice better. I always prepare a list of question when I visit my gynae, if not on the day of visit, confirm forget!

Read more
Super Mum

My daily weight sometimes change up to 1kg, your body weight is never stable. Just eat a meal or take a poo the weight already changes 😂that should be normal and try not to see your weight everyday since it won't be accurate. See how it changes between weeks.

Normally it’s going up. Mine went down due to food poisoning and some pregnancy complications. Better check with your gynae.

Should be moving up or stay at the same weight . Pls do bring this up to your gynae

Super Mum

Hi dear, it should be up normally.. If you curious, u can ask ur doctor