stomach tightness

hi mummies, im 30 weeks pregnant and just wanna ask if any of you experienced stomach tightness? especially during the night that its too tight and cramp and you cant sleep? any advice?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes for me started as early as 20weeks. personally i realise its a signal frm my baby to change position or relax more.. usually my tummy will feel tight if i sit too long/doing too much housework etc. if im standing, i try to sit down and rest and the tightness will go away. if im on the bed, i change sides/get out from bed awhile and walk around the room then i feel better.

Read more

hi! I'm now 31wks & started to feel the stomach tightness a few wks back.. I think it's normal, I had that with my older son too, thou not as severe.. last time was like yours, mostly at night. now is even in the day too.. I'm unsure what to do too, just applying oil to help ease the skin-stretching feeling..

Read more

Hello! Yes, my started when I was 25 weeks pregnant. I went to kkh A&E many times and the doctors always told me is due to the stretching of the uterus and baby growing. Some people also experience braxton hicks earlier than others. I know the feeling. I was so worried last time when the cramp happen.

Read more

yes it’s normal. feeling comes and goes but it’ll be there until u deliver. try those waist belts for preg bellies

Me! is very common. Circular motion massage your belly, lightly, gently. You will feel better.

It could be braxton hicks.