23 Replies

I am also 24weeks now and I buy maternity underwear and shorts (get upsize for even more comfy fit ) and it is definitely much more comfortable than the regular ones. As for backaches, I also get that esp when I sleep at night as I can’t get comfy in the different positions 😞

Wearing the right undergarments is important. You should always feel comfortable. Get those for maternity ones, it works for me! For your aches, try swimming! Aqua exercises takes a whole lot loads off you. Even if you don't swim, walking laps also helps!

same ... got myself the maternity ones its help feel soo much relief... backache issue for now i keep running hot warm shower hits my back n shoulder before bed seems to help me a lil ...if not i feel super irrite n cant sleep

same with me, 2nd pregnancy also. feeling ko mas mabigat tiyan ko this time around. whenever I get tired parang ang higpit ng tummy ko. staying in one sitting position also is not comfy anymore.

Try buy maternity panties or can try buy from pierre cardin. I bought a few from the with nursing bra n comfy dress with their promotions now

I am doing prenatal pilates to strengthen the pelvis and go for weekly prenatal physio to help with releasing any tension. It helps me!

me too 2nd baby. feels so heavy but i tried to walk early in the morning. whenever i lie down parang d ako mkahinga 😑

mommy bili po kayo nung maternity panty. nakakahelp sya. ganun gamit ko now. comfy sya compared sa regular na panties 🙂

Same po tayo, 24weeks preggy also and is experiencing backaches and also in my pelvic..

Hi mummies, I'm at 24 weeks and the gynae just told me I have placenta previa. Any advice? :(

Hi how are you now?

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles