Advice..

hello mummies.. I'm 23 this year and I've been married for 1yr plus and I've a bb girl who is a Yr old. recently I've been feeling like I've married too soon, I don't regret having my daughter. is my husband and his family that's an issue. my husband makes me feel as though "oh marry alr can take u for granted bc u cannot leave" kind of vibe. he always raise his voice when he speak to me. doesn't spend much time with me nor baby, he always let his mom tc. his parents also too much..they weren't happy I brought baby back to my parents place to stay.. my in laws wants things done their way and like as if I cannot ren my own family like my husband family must always come first. there were a few times I thought of divorce bc I'm rly not happy. I tried to tolerate but everyone also got limit right? what should I do? don't advice things like talk to your husband. bc TRUST ME I've tried MANY TIMES. so many heart to heart talks till I cried and told him I'm rly not happy. and he never change.. he dont help me communicate with his family.. I'm worried financially and custody of my baby girl..

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hello! I am 24 this year and I got divorced too. It was a short gun marriage. My lo is 16 months now. Yes my ex husband was always taking advantage of me too. He even cheated while we were still together. It became to a bad extend that he was abusing my boy too. That was the last straw for me. I took my bag and left the house. He tried to snatch the custody of our son but I eventually won the sole custody after providing them with various evidence of his abuse. It is definitely not easy. I’m working. My son goes to childcare. I’m with my parents now. They are not well to do. My parents are only hawker. But we are giving our best to my son. And that is all that matters. I wish you all the best! 😊 Do you want to exchange contact? I’ll be more than willing to! Young mums are never easy!

Read more

talk to your family about it and see what options are open for you and how much your parents are willing to help you out... this is the kind of typical mil/ in law kinda situation and it’s so sucky that your husband doesn’t even bother to help you out or to get you out of that shitty situation.