16 Replies

I also ordered from Tian Wei. They are very accomodating to special requests, even those quite last minute ones. Once I was too heaty and requested for less ginger herbs in my food. Another time I requested for less red date drink. They were able to adjust both times. Order early have early bird discount I think. Not sure if the promo is still running. :)

Oh ok thanks:)

Super Mum

I ordered from Nouriche (Richfood Pte Ltd). Make a reservation more than 1 mth before your EDD for discounted price. Call them when you’re in the ward after you deliver. They can deliver the food the next day :) service is superb!

Ok thanks :)

Super Mum

Ordered confinement meal from Tian Wei. Call them up right after you delivered or maybe when you're in labour, they'll arrange to start delivering your meals after you're discharged.

VIP Member

Order from tianwei. There's early bird promo if u order 1mth before your EDD. Just have to inform them after you have delivered :) 2 to 3 days before the delivery!

Super Mum

I ordered from rich food. They delivered my food as soon as I am back home. Just email and inform them when you have delivered

VIP Member

Can try Thomson medical confinement food. The food is delicious, it arrives at your doorstep with warm/hot serving dishes!

i order from tianwei, once u deliver yr baby, u can call them to deliver nxt day, every meal got 2 red date drink

Oic ok thanks:)

VIP Member

Home delivery confinement meal! If you prefer hospital meals, Thomson medical also has such service

Ordered from tianwei. Do check if is near cny as there may be some additional charges for the cny menu

Yes my edd falls during cny will check thanks!

VIP Member

U can order from chilli padi or tianwei confinement food.

Thanks nvr heard of chilli padi will check it out :)

Related Questions

Trending Questions

Related Articles