Am I pregnant?

Hi mummies , am I pregnant ? The lines seem to be very faint.

Am I pregnant?
31 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Mine also like that when I 1st tested. I test again using a digital one few days later. Gynae told me such faint line as is very early stage of pregnancy of 2 to 3 weeks.

Never google meh? Your question as though here all dr 🤣🤣 if you google also will say if fine lines try again another day 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

4y ago

Eh? Then why are you here? Obviously you download this app to find answers for yourself too. Go ask google lah 🤣 meh meh jiak chao

Cannot tell, but those test kit that will I care pregnant and the weeks you are pregnant from clear blue. Or just visit any clinic to take the test.

a Line is a line. Regardless dark or faint. can use a pink dye if you want but that's a positive alr. congrats!

VIP Member

I guess you are! May be try again few days later n remember to test with first urine. All the best 😊

Yes you are pregnant. Go do a blood test if you want a definite answer. My kit was like yours too.

Yes! My kit also had a faint blue positive. We went to the Gynae to confirm the pregnancy

VIP Member

congrats! if you want confirm go for blood test or test the kit after a few more days later.

Looks like a yes to me , can do another test next week . Or go to polyclinic to be sure .

hi yes, this is called weak positive. in weeks time the line will become more obvious.