Mount Alvernia or Mount E Novena for delivery?

Hi mummies, I am new to this and am thinking which hospital to go for delivery. Anyone with previous experience could share your experience and costs? Really appreciate! Thank you!

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! Congratulations on your pregnancy! I totally understand the dilemma of choosing the right hospital for delivery. Both Mount Alvernia and Mount E Novena are great choices, so it really depends on your personal preferences and needs. I personally have had a positive experience delivering at Mount Alvernia. The facilities were excellent, the staff were caring and attentive, and the overall atmosphere was very comforting. As for the cost, it can vary depending on the type of room and any additional services you may require. It's best to check with the hospital directly or with your insurance provider for a more accurate estimate. On the other hand, I've also heard good things about Mount E Novena from friends who have delivered there. They also praised the quality of care and the comfortable environment. Again, it's advisable to inquire about the costs directly from the hospital to get a clearer picture. Ultimately, I would suggest visiting both hospitals, if possible, to get a feel for the environment and to speak with the staff. This can help you make a more informed decision based on your own preferences and comfort level. Wishing you all the best with your decision and upcoming delivery! It's an exciting time, and I'm sure whichever hospital you choose, you'll receive wonderful care. Take care! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more