Confused and need your kind Advices

Hi Mummies, I have a question. I m 38 weeks. Tryin for vbac. And my last pregnancy was c sect as was twins. Tis time Ard, wanna try for normal. I m 1cm open and came bk home. The next day was havin scattered brown discharge. And it stop aft a while. Next day, feeling nausea and terrible back pain and time to time cramps. When should I go to to hospital. Others scarin me I should go to go to hospital once I saw the brown discharge but I don't wanna go and lie in the hospital as my kids also need me at home. U know the mum instinct. Lol. So feeling confused and need some advice. Thank you Mummies.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me I jz waited for the rite moment for my second one bcz i do not want to be induced. i didnt know what to expect but at that time, i jz knew it was time, bcz of the regular contractions . for my first one, i panicked and then straight away went hospital. haha. i totally understand. mother's instinct, we wanna be there for our kids all the time. haha. jz let someone who you trust most to babysit your twins ok. i wish you all the best 🤗

Read more
2y ago

🥰

if the doc just recently did a check on you. it's normal to have stain or slight bleeding BUT if you have excessive bleeding, decrease fetal movement , waterbag burst or contraction pain( especially lscs mother ) as maybe you can have scarring pain then you should go to hospital

Once waterbag burst, take a shower n go hospital dont wait. At hospital they need to register u also, will take time.

2y ago

Thank you Mummy..

How far are you contractions apart? 5 mins apart need to go hospital already.

2y ago

I don't feel contractions. but feeling nausea and vomiting after eating. keep goin to toilet. it worries me actually..

Then maybe you can wait till your water bag burst then go hospital.

2y ago

Thank you Mummy 💟