Should i go or not?

Hi mummies. This is my 2nd pregnancy. 1st one I was induced at 40 weeks. Im at 38 weeks + 3 days now and had brown discharge in the morning and evening. My back is aching but no painful contractions. Only slight cramps but bearable. Should i go hospital or wait?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Best to wait for intensive contractions otherwise you'll just have a wasted trip down and asked to go home if you're not in an active labour yet.

wait for the pain to get intense . time ur contraction