Every pregnancy is so different.lol

2 time mum here and need some advice.. My 1 ones were twins but I did not feel anything or had any kind of cravings. But my 2nd pregnancy, I hav been having cravings non stop and my husband is having a hard time. Lol. But mummies, for the past two days I can't eat my folic acid. Whenever I take it, I wil start throwing out. I m 11 weeks now. Is it bad if I don't take it for one two days? And jus worried. And feeling very tired nowadays but did not feel it for my earlier pregnancy. So confused and need yr advices. #advicepls

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Maybe it has a taste that your body doesn't like at the moment, can try to swallow with something sweet like Ribena. If eat and immediately throw up, highly like will spit out the folic acid and its for baby healthy neural development

2y ago

thank u mummy guess I changed the timing of my intake. if I take in the morning, I throw out. start takin in the afternoon.. lol

VIP Member

Folic acid is better to take don’t stop for ur foetus well being . Cravings are common in pregnancy.

2y ago

Thank u mummy. I m not stopping them. whenever I take it, I throw out and not sure if the med come out as well and I don't take it again. is it ok if I jus skip it for two days and start again. it doesn't have impact rite.