KKH~

Hi Mummies! Can i check with you all those who gave birth at KKH, how is the experience overall? Gov hospital, KKH, SGH or NUH is better?

12 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
Super Mum

FTM here. Delivered at KKH, B2+ ward, subsidised. Pleasant experience overall. Pretty sure my husband paid at least $1k during preadmission, but reimbursed from medisave. You have to pay out of pocket for every prenatal consultation - scans, etc. But these will be reimbursed by medisave too (can't tmb whether they cover $700 or $900) - the nurse will just submit the necessary, you don't have to bring your receipts along during delivery.

Read more

kkh is the best. got the B1 class. just give birth few days ago. and discharge last Sunday. the nurses is really helpful and they will teach you if you have any enquiry or anything that u think u need to ask even is a stupid question. and also will help on the spouse question as well. they will answer it patiently and clearly. and will ask either you understand. if not they will repeat it again

Read more

SGH is the best for me. Nurses are very caring there. They help me to push baby to nursery room and let me rest alot. They will only bring bb over to me when I wanna latch/skin to skin. As I was under MSW, I did not paid a single cent for check up and delivery bill.

4y ago

Noted on this, thanks dear for sharing!! Happy new year! 😃

VIP Member

KKH is good. i went for the C Class, it wasnt bad at. the nurse are there to help and will always be quick in attending. Environment is good too. Im under subsidised so the bill is not a shock and can be fully deducted by medisave

I delivered at kkh last november. No other hospitals to compare to as im a first time mum, but i had a pleasant experience at kkh and am happy with it. Furthermore i am under the subsidised scheme and overall i am satisfied.

4y ago

You're most welcome.

Each appointment was about 100ish, including scanning i think cant remember #mombrain. But for subsidies, scanning is done only like 4 times throughout i think, not at every checkup.

I went to NUH, it was a pleasant experience. Docs and nurses were super helpful and friendly. Get a B2+ ward didnt pay anything at all even for baby. All done by medisave.

KKH the most standard and the best hospital to give birth in my opinion..planning to give birth there again in june 👍👍👍👍

VIP Member

Haven't given birth, but the nurses at kkh are quite nice. Gynae is hit and miss

4y ago

Thanks for sharing dear!! ❤️

VIP Member

Had a pleasant experience at kkh for all my 3 kids..

3y ago

how much did u pay for the ward A1 and private? cos i am also probably looking to switch to private from subsidised too.