Breast pumps

Hi mummies! Can I check what are some of the better but affordable breast pumps available? Thank you!!!!

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Get hospital grade pump. Spectra s1 a popular choice . Get second hand for cheap on carousell. Just need to buy the pump parts from shopee (flanges, tubings, valves) for hygiene purposes. That’s what I did. There is a promo going on mothercare online website shop now for freemie brand. it’s hospital grade hands free double breast pump for only $99! I bought but haven’t used. Can put inside bra, free up your hands to do other things. Usual price is $500

Read more

I have been using baby express dual breast pumps for over 8mths plus, the price is affordable and it is easy to bring around as the motor is about a hand size. The battery can last for around 3 to 4 session rounds. Hope it helps 😊

I think compare to many other brands like medela , hegen.. Spectra S1 is cheaper and works like magic, it is also hospital grade.

TapFluencer

If spectra s1 is too big, you can try spectra s9 from Shopee. Small enough to use outside and at home.

VIP Member

My go to during first few weeks to regulate supply was BE FREE from Baby Express. Can try😊