nanny

Hi any mummies here hired confirnment Nanny and having this thought of "what if lo gets used to only Nanny and only want her carry"? What should I do?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When I had my first kid, I had the same thinking and was always paranoid and all.. but eventually after nanny left, it was just me and my Daughter.. managed to know about her “pattern” before nanny left and managed to take over and take care of my Daughter well. Come second kid, I left everything to my nanny. No worries at all. Turned out good too.

Read more
Super Mum

Hi mummy! Yes I do hire a confinement nanny as I am a first time mum with no help at all. Yes, my LO did get used to the nanny for a while after she leaves but it will be over soon. The thing is try to be hands on when the confinement nanny is around and learn as much from her as possible so that you can manage on your own when she leaves.

Read more

Confinement nanny will only be around for a month, you will need extra rest during this period to recover. Spend a lot of quality with your baby when you feeling better. If will be even better if you are doing latch on breastfeeding. Skinship is always important for bonding.

TapFluencer

Confinement nanny will not be there for a Long time. You will have the rest of your baby growing up years to bond with her.

VIP Member

Hi... you might find this article informative https://sg.theasianparent.com/responsibilities-give-nanny-give-birth