Taking panadol while Breastfeeding

Hi mummies, any of you have taken this during BF? Is it safe?

Taking panadol while Breastfeeding
54 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Are we safe? That's the question I keep on asking, the internet is becoming more unsafe and so many unethical people derive joy from defrauding victims whenever they can. I have fallen victim to their scam tactics and lost $300,000 worth of Bitcoins from my Binance account after I tried to invest in cryptocurrency. I was unlucky to be one of the many victims who have fallen prey to these scam artists, with their usual tactics of cryptocurrency manipulation. My advice to everyone out there is to be cautious and seek enough information before investing in cryptocurrency. I would be in serious financial trouble and probably would have lost my house without the intervention of George Wizard Recovery Home, a cryptocurrency and digital currency recovery company, I was very fortunate to be referred to them by my cousin who was a client of George Wizard Recovery Home for many years back. It was remarkable that a team of cyber security professionals and ethical hackers was able to recover my funds for me. I’m grateful for their service and I recommend George Wizard Recovery Home to everyone out there. Kindly contact them via E-Mail if you need their services. E-Mail:[email protected]/ [email protected] whatsapp:(+1 (908) 768-4663) Wish you luck.

Read more