Taking panadol while Breastfeeding

Hi mummies, any of you have taken this during BF? Is it safe?

Taking panadol while Breastfeeding
54 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Everything occurred so quickly. I was at work one morning when I received an email from blockchain asking me to verify my wallet address for safety reasons, which I did thinking it was the appropriate blockchain email address sending the mail to me. I then clicked a file that was attached to the email, that's when everything went wrong. My personal computer collapsed for a brief period, and then I got an alert that my Bitcoin had been submitted into a different wallet. I tried emailing the blockchain support since I was so enraged and perplexed to see if there was any chance I could get my bitcoins back, but they stated there was nothing they could do. I gave up on it for a little period of time. I was informed that I could actually find Bitcoin with the aid of a hacker. I requested assistance from jamesmckaywizard who was introduced to me through a colleague. They only required the information from my own wallet. The money was found in my wallet in less than 4 working days, and it turned out that the intruder had already spent some of it, leaving me with only about 53,820.00 bitcoins. I'm still pleased and happy, [email protected] deserves every bit of praise for the fantastic job they did. They are influential on WhatsApp and email. [email protected] or What'sapp +919863293475

Read more