cloth diapers

Do any mummies have experience with cloth diapers before and where to buy? Both my MIL and mum said its a must to buy cloth diapers before baby is out. Not sure if its supposedly better than disposable ones?

9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My mum also said the same but I decided to use disposable ones instead... too much work for me(coz I am the only one(most of the time except when hubby is home to help) taking care of LO clean house and do the laundry ) which I have to constantly wash so many especially newborn pee and poo a lot... 😆 So far LO is 20 months, have been using Merries diapers since birth, no diaper rash issues. After use wet wipes, we will use water(with cotton pads) to wipe too before applying diaper cream(drapolene). When she was older above 12 months, we get Mustela cleaning water, replaced water instead, easy to bring out to use.

Read more

I would recommend moo moo kow. I have been using it for my first born and now second one, I will be trading in my old mmk diaper with minimal top up for a new diapers. Not so much about washing, since it is all using washing machine, just to avoid using too strong detergent. You can approach them during the upcoming baby fair, the staff are approachable to do knowledge transfer if you are totally new. :) cloth diapering has helped me in savings.

Read more

I bought some stash of cloth diapers but still super new to it. Won’t be using them till my Lo comes in oct though. U can go fb join the Cloth Diapering Singapore fb group. U can post your qns there and many will tell u what to do. Alternatively, the admin also uploaded some files to read for ref in the fb page too

Read more

This kind.. bought from Tom and Stephanie. It's not a must la. But it's useful. Can use as a cloth in between while carrying her, can use to swaddle her also, can put in between her head and mattress. Any you can think of using it just use it!

Post reply image
Super Mum

Can get them from baby fairs/qoo10/lazada.. Cloth diapers are more environmental friendly, cheaper and easy on baby's skin. However, it is not as convenient as the disposable ones...

If you're thinking to really use it as a diaper, do consider getting diaper liner! I would advise disposable diapers as you can save your energy on the washing part 😁

I personally prefer disposable for the first 2 months. My Lo poop every feed. So imagine washing 8-10 diapers a day.

VIP Member

Hi... you can buy clothes diapers online via qoo10 or lazada.

Try moo moo kow