Doggie in the House

Hello mummies, any one have doggie in the house? How do u manage when u having baby? Dog fur, barking sound all... I'm stay with my parent inlaw, and the dog stay with them b4 I came in.. I just cannot stand they let the dog walk around in the house and my baby is coming soon??How should I handle this??

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

actually studies show that the immunity system of babies who lives with pets are way better and stronger than those without. Of course the pets must be kept clean. My LO have been living under the same room as my fluffy Japanese Spitz since born, and she have been healthy! Both are happy and my baby definitely loves to get the attention of my dog. On top of that, its my way to educating my baby on loving, caring and be empathetic towards animals! So it aint a bad thing afterall. (PS: Depends on the temperament of your dog too! )

Read more

Maybe you can voice out your concerns with your husband, suggest that they put the dog further away from the vicinity of your room or wherever the baby will be when he/she arrives. Disinfect regularly.