Legendary Milk

Hi mummies has anyone tried legendary milk capsules or their tea ? Is it worth it and if you are afraid of tablets/capsules have you tried breaking the capsule and mixing the powder in the water for drinking ? How does it taste like ? ❤️

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Meeee! Err I just take the capsules on its own cause it’s not powder form tho, the inside is like herbs. I never tried dissolving them into water nor tried the tea yet so I can’t advise you on the taste. The supplements tablets size are still acceptable, just that the lecithin tablets are bigger. You can get the liquid ones (lecithin) if you can’t swallow 😊 It works for me but not very pocket friendly 😅 I used to have clogged ducts and prone to mastitis hence the low supply (3 pumps for 1 feed). Skeptical and dejected, I decided to try LM and if it doesn’t work I’ll just give up on BF. I took sunflower lecithin and the 3 in 1 bundle. No more clog ducts anymore and my supply significantly increased! I went from super undersupply to oversupply (I even managed to donate bm🥰). I am currently taking sunflower lecithin, pump princess, liquid gold and cash cow. I don’t like to stick to one type incase my body gets immune to it so I rotate them.

Read more
2y ago

Wow thank you so much for the information !! Will definitely try out LM 😍