How To Keep The Neck Rash Away

Hi mummies, my girl currently having a neck rash, as I know I need to keep it clean, dry and'aired it ' however, how I can air it? As she got a very short neck. Currently now 4 months

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Please do not use powder! Just clean with boiled cool water and air dry for a while. Use a bib. Usually milk and drools will cause further rash and irritation. Keep area dry and clean. Do not apply anything else.

My baby very chubby have to open even when i wanna clean I avoid powder i just don’t put anything at all and let it dry make sure if milk flows down there dry well!😀😀

VIP Member

Yes, I know what u mean. How we dealt with it was wearing a bib and constant wiping as my boy drools a lot.

5y ago

I used to let her wear a bin but end up the rash got more worst 😂.. I tried to keep wiping it but just wondering I'd there any other method else... Hahaha

VIP Member

Hi... I don’t think there’s any other methods except to constantly wiping and cleaning her neck.

VIP Member

Try doing all that has been mentioned and perhaps get some rash cream from the pharmacy or pd

5y ago

I tried to apply but it seems doesn't suits her. So I din apply anything

Hi , Along with all this please also apply rash cream after consulting the PD

5y ago

Hmm... Will do.. But currently it gets better after I did not apply anything

Hi! You can try using Pigeon compact powder! :)

Super Mum

Clean n maintain basic hygiene.

5y ago

I'm doing it like very frequent 😂