What i need to do when its time to give birth ? Im a KKH patient .

Hi mummies , FTM here , just wondering. When we 1st reached kkh when we have contraction or about to give birth. Where do we go to ? All i know is just go straight to level 2 delivery suite. After that what will they do ? Anything i need to bring along ? May i know what you guys bring inside your hospital bag ? As i dont want to overpacked the items. And can we shower our baby before discharge or just wipe down ? Thanks for all the replies. Im 30 weeks now , so quiet nervous as we dont know when the baby will come can be early or exact EDD right ?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

When you are about to give birth, you will feel the nerve near the tail bone there stretching, Very hard to sleep or stand. Yeah. You just need to go to the KKH delivery suit at level 2 for normal delivery or level b1 admission for day surgery (Csect patients). Bring a long your admission booklet. They will monitor how much your cervix have been dilated, baby’s heart beat and the rest of your vital signs… Bring a long your excited husband, your comforting toy(chou chou) and your hospital bag. Inside the hospital bag, you should have your 1 set of discharged clothings for you and your lo, Baby wrap, P.P underwear, Super long and leak proof pads for P.P bleeding, phone charger, comb, towel and toiletries…But KKH does provide toiletries if you don’t mind using their’s. (: Take care and smooth delivery!!

Read more