Type of hospital bag

What type of bag should i bring to hospital? Just normal backpack or like a handcarry bag. Do we bring the bag to labour room or only to ward after delivery? Or we can bring a separate bag for labour room ? For labour room do i need to prepare anything to bring ? Or its more to bringing items for ward stay #FTM #advicepls

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I used a full size luggage, as I brought some things to make labouring more comfortable. decided to bring 1 big luggage for labour and ward after, instead of separate ones. also expected gifts from visiting relatives and friends, and you'll want space for bringing all those things home. just need to make sure you're all packed way before the EDD as baby can pop anytime before that

Read more

Hospital bag mainly to have ur own set of clothes to wear on discharge and also for baby. Diapers provided by hospital so ok. Just clothing for u and baby to wear home.

we brought a cabin size luggage too! just in case there's like extra diapers, adult wet wipe or maternity pad to bring back since it's already charged to our bill.

Normal hand carry or backpack also can. Just go light will do. Labour room no need, it’s for your ward stay.

We used cabin size luggage, easy to move around.