Is 11 week too late?

Hi mummies, just found out I am pregnant this morning and this is my second pregnancy. My gynae will only be able to see me in mid Jan which will be probably around 11th week pregnant. Isit too late for first scan? Or should I visit other gynae to do first scan at 7-8th week then go back to my gynae after that? Thanks!

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I was supposed to be in gvt hosp as a pte patient. My apptment was pretty late (i tink 2nd trim) and it was my first pregnancy tat time. I found out only around wk 8/9 and they told me to find a pte one to do my scan n tests first before i c the one at gvt hosp. Sis fren recommended astra so i called up any clinic which could take me in the soonest for apptment. However i did not change my gynae after that..

Read more

Thats what i did. When i first found out i was pregnant, i went to private clinic for scan. Then go gp for referral. For a peace of mind. As first trim is very crucial

5mo ago

Hello! How did you decide on which private clinic to go and how did you inform them that you are not coming back for follow up?