6 Replies

I followed what I craved for during my first trimester, excluding those food that are strictly unsafe like raw food, raw eggs etc. As much as I want to eat healthy, I just cannot stand the sight of healthy food due to my morning sickness and poor appetite. I just eat food that doesn't sound digesting to me.. at least I can eat something. My gynae even told me not to over worry about no appetite/weight loss during the first trimester and also give the green light to eat or drink whatever I feel like as long as its not within the list of unacceptable food for preggies.

ya! I used to aim to eat a balance meal before pregnancy.. avocado, salmon, vege etc but now when I see a plate of healthy stuff I just cannot.. I pretty much live by plain crackers, juice and sometimes weird cravings for fries.. my gynae still say if I stand drinking plain water, its okay to drink 100 plus and coke in moderation hahaha

I’m 8 5, but I don’t have any craving at all. Except the bottle of soju I got before my pregnancy 😅 too bad, I have to wait. I do not take anything with Chinese herbs inside, and try to make sure I have enough carbo, protein, fibers and my prenatal vitamins. Of course, no sashimi nor salad.

eat what you want. happy mummy happy baby. I ate sashimi and my mum had sashimi when I was in her uterus. just eat fresh ones.

I ate everything except alcohol and raw food. when you are having morning sickness, you are not able to really choose .

For me, i eat whatever i can as long doesn't vomit out again. 😂 Even like raw food but all in moderation, not too much.

I eat whatever I can first then when I feel better, then I slowly eat whatever I crave or want.

Trending Questions

Related Articles