32+5 so uncomfortable

Any mummies experiencing the same? Is it normal? My lower back starting to hurt constantly. My belly having pains and I can't lie on my back. I have to lie only on my sides to get some relief. When I sit I feel pelvic pain. Baby is growing normally and average size at this point but ultrasound shows baby head lying really low at my cervix. I can no longer walk without feeling tired/pain/discomfort. Will prenatal massage help or do I have to endure this every single day until I deliver? I am also diagnosed with GD and low iron. Both are managed with diet control and supplement. Btw I dunno if the belly pain is BH because all along my BH never was painful. Now I feel sharp poking pain around my tummy or like nerve pain sort of. My legs are getting weak due to the increasing cramps lately. Any suggestions will greatly help.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

i experienced same as you but no gd. i had to stop working 2months before my edd. im sorry i couldn't give you any advice or suggestions bc i myself didnt managed to get any solution. i just endured throughout the whole 9months 😭i went prenatal massage twice, both doesn't helps. BUT you can try! some says it works for them. other than that, theres nothing more but to just rest. pls do take care mummy 🥰

Read more

Suggest to seek doct advise on this. Hang in there!