Tempers flaring?

Hi mummies, did you notice that you have less patience and will lose tempers more easily when pregnant? I am in my first tri, and I noticed I am a-lot less tolerant than before. Some people have told me that’s normal because of hormonal change. What about you? #FTM #stories

7 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Lately many things have been happening with my family and btwn me and husband, and it is my usual temper. My family and friends would take it as its the pregnancy temper acting up. I think its not right to blame everything to pregnancy. My temper is not those unreasonable kind of temper. I dont have any temper acting up no matter how much stress or pain im going through during the 1st and 2nd trim with all symptoms. I am at week 24 now. Due to such "blaming" thing is coming, i have chosen to keep quiet, not talking to anyone and not to care about anything other than the most important now is me, myself and my baby.

Read more
1y ago

definitely! Keeping our spirits up is important, so find things that can brighten up your spirits and fight on! I am just sharing what i am going through to let u know that u are not alone and there are more preggies who felt even worse than ours..

TapFluencer

Hello first time mommy it is so very common due to so many changes happening within us. Just ensure your husband, family members friends or colleagues are aware of it and understanding. Nothing to worry just stay calm and relaxed don't express your emotions in a hurry take a deep breath and think of the baby and that there are only few more months for you to deliver and get back to normal. Stay strong and positive all the best for a smooth pregnancy and delivery

Read more

Yes definitely. Some days I just feel like I have lesser control over my temper especially in the second and third trimester. My emotions are everywhere which apparently is normal, now I even cry easily & takes forever to stop..

Omg yes! I get so irritated by a lot of things! And certain things that I used to tolerate, I am totally unable to do so now. This is my first pregnancy too

I actually became more mild tempered. Except third trimester … once in a while i feel like i married an idiot

yes currently going through too. moodswings omg. and work is also being stressful

my 1st preg yes. then i slowly learn to control myself