Hi mummies and daddies, I'm thinking of bringing my kids (3.5 and 1.5 yr old) for a short 2D1N trip to Bintan or batam. Any kids friendly and nice resort would you recommend? Thanks!

3 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Nirwana Gardens Resort at Bintan is really child friendly. I've been there a few years back during the Christmas season and it's pretty awesome. They have all the usual child conveniences including a shuttle service from the ferry terminal and to other parts of the island. Personally, we didn't leave the resort because we had lots of fun on the private beach, the poolside and since it was the Christmas season, there was plenty of random shows and activities that kept baby entertained. Highly recommended!

Read more

Personally I think batam is good. We babywear them and don't bother with strollers as everyone love to touch our baby and there is lots of potholes in the roadS. We stay at BCC as it's an apartment and our children have plenty of space to play and run around. BCC serves an array of breakfast spread for children and right next to a2 foodcourt and bcs mall. First choice Spa is near. The apartment is dated, so if possible bring your own towel and toiletries

Read more
VIP Member

Batam would be a better choice since your kids are still young! Bintan is more on water sports!