Circumcisions clinic

Hi mummies! Any clinic to recommend for baby boy circumcisions? I wanted to do it before the baby turned 1 month old. Sidek clinic earliest is 4 July. By then the baby will be almost 3 months.

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! I totally understand your concern about wanting to have your baby boy circumcised before he turns 1 month old. It's great that you're looking into this early on. If Sidek clinic's earliest available date is almost 3 months away, you might want to consider checking out other clinics that offer earlier appointments. You can try calling around to different clinics in your area to see if they have any availability sooner than that. Some clinics might have cancellations or unexpected openings that could work in your favor. Another option is to speak with your pediatrician or family doctor for recommendations on reputable clinics that perform circumcisions for infants. They may have connections or be able to refer you to a clinic that can accommodate your timeline. It's important to ensure that the clinic you choose follows proper sterilization protocols and employs experienced medical professionals to carry out the procedure safely. Don't hesitate to ask questions about their practices and qualifications to ease any concerns you may have. I hope you find a suitable clinic for your little one soon. Best of luck with everything! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more