Baby boy circumcision

Hello Mummies ! I know I'm a little too late, baby is already 3 months old ... But where would u recommend to do circumcision ? I tried called Sidek clinic (highly recommended by many mummies) but they do not have available slots for the moment & baby would be 4 months old on their next available slot. Would prefer to get it over and done with when he is still baby... :(

1 Reply
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi there! You're definitely not too late to consider circumcision for your baby boy. It's great that you're looking into this for him. It's understandable that you'd want to get it done while he's still young. Since Sidek clinic doesn't have available slots, you may want to consider checking with other clinics or hospitals in your area that offer circumcision services. You can ask for recommendations from other moms, do some online research, or even call around to see if there are any other options available sooner. It's important to choose a reputable and experienced healthcare provider for this procedure, so take your time to find the right place. You can also discuss any concerns or preferences you have with the healthcare provider before scheduling the appointment. I hope you're able to find a suitable option soon and get this taken care of for your little one. Best of luck! https://invl.io/cll6she

Read more