Muslim family : Baby girl circumcisions

Hi hi! Any clinics to recommend for baby girl circumcisions? I'll be expecting my first girl so I don't know which clinic does it. 😅 Asked my mum but she can't rmb where she mine and my sisters. Also , at what week or month should we circumsise them? Mum said as soon as the Tali pusat comes off 😅 I have a toddler boy and we're only sending him at 5years old for circumsise so I don't know much about girls. 😅 What are the fees like ? CDA payable or medisave? Cash only? Hope to get some answers here. Thank you in advance. ♥️

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! 😊 I did my girl circumcisions last month at Neptune Clinic @ Clementi. It cost $25 if i can recall it correctly 😅Payment by cash only. The doctor really really friendly! And the circumcision can only be done when the baby already 3 months. Maybe for further details you can try give a call first before coming down.

Read more

My friend recommended me DR SIDEK for my baby boy to be circumcised when he is born soon. You can try to call his clinic to ask about baby girl circumcisions. Should be done below 4 mths for babies I think. Not sure about the fee I think for medical CDA should be able to use? Check with them too.

1y ago

thank you!! I'm coming considering Dr Sidek too for my son! perhaps I shall call in tomorrow to check with them if they do girl's circumcisions ☺️